Release Date: November 15th, 2005
Price: $35 (this is the list price; you can probably find it cheaper
Distributed through Shout!
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Commentaries by Loren Bouchard and Brendon Small on "Shore
Leave" and "Bad Influences"
- Animatic: "Shore Leave"
- Decide Your Doom Game: Revenge of the Dorks. To win:
Catapult -> Lift It -> South -> East -> North -> Chute
-> Drop Ball -> South -> Surrender -> Door -> Pull
Treasure 1: Explanation of Japanese Car Commercial Easter Egg (which
you can find here)
Treasure 2: Explanation of Drinking Game Easter Egg (which you can
Treasure 3: Explanation of Landstander Decide Your Doom Easter Egg
(which you can find here)
The amount of options and ways to do it wrong are much larger than
in the last game.
- Easter Eggs:
1: A very disturbing and possibly real tattoo of Fenton's Naked Mom,
if you click on the Gnome Cookie.
My Cheatin' Heart
- Commentaries by Loren Bouchard and Brendon Small on "Renaissance",
- Animatic: Guitarmageddon
- A Featurette for People Who Don't Necessarily Like "Home Movies"
by H. Jon Benjamin
- More eggs
Time to Pay the Price
Stow A Way
Coffins and Cradles
- Commentaries by Loren Bouchard and Brendon Small on "Storm
Warning", "Time to Pay the Price", and "Coffins
- Animatics: "Coffins and Cradles"
- "Some Home Movies Fans: A Music Video" - A series of pictures
of HM fans at Comic Con
- H. Jon Benjamin and Loren Bouchard radio interview from April 13,
2004. (this is pretty funny)